The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

porduction number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

How can i find out what number it is?? i just got da car n it didnt come w number cuz da foo b4 me took it off!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

atc250r

Staff member
English please.

BoostedAWD91

this isnt the honda forum, please no gangsta slang. for your question, there is no way to find what number ur car was, they were not numbered in any order

THEKID

Quoting vr40314:
How can i find out what number it is?? i just got da car n it didnt come w number cuz da foo b4 me took it off!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

translation: " hello fellow vr4 members. i was wondering if there is any way i can find out what number my car is ****/2000 ****/1000 ? as i have just purchased this fine automobile and the previous owner had removed the dash badge before my purchasing of the car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif. i thank you in advanced for any information you can provide to me.

there that's better

on a side note whats with kennys title

Last edited:

any piX0rz oF IT!!?! these cars are cool but not cool enough to get that special of a numbering system.

fivestardsm

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

This needs to be stickied maybe

LOL sorry didn't think it would of been a big deal! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif i just wanted to know if there was any way, but.... thanks anyways. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

fivestardsm

Sorry about the harrasment. I probably should have also attached this and filled you in on the question at hand. In the attachment is a letter that I recived from MMCNA a few years ago when I too inquired about the badge # on one that I have that had the badge stolen also.

Basically it comes down to a No, there is no way to find out. That is unless it was ever registered here on the registry with iceman69510, or Hertz.

Letter from MMC

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:

oh thats suck! oh well! i guess time 2 mod up!!!! LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

steve

Oh fasho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts